Skip to content
Update - October 5, 2026:


🌡️ Apparently, it is October, but Mother Nature has decided that fall is merely a suggestion. 🍂☀️

Unfortunately, we’re dealing with a pretty serious heatwave across California right now. Even if I were willing to make an 6-8-hour round trip in any direction, there currently isn’t a facility I can reasonably bring packages to where they would eventually fly out that is anywhere close to a safe temperature range for live tarantulas.

I know there are quite a few of you patiently waiting for your orders, and I truly appreciate your understanding. I would much rather wait a little longer than risk sending your animals in unsafe temperatures. Thank you for being patient while I wait for the weather to cooperate. ❤️

This week, I will be shipping cage and supply orders only. Live tarantula & feeder shipments will remain on hold, even if the destination forecast looks good, I can’t risk shipping with such extreme temperatures on my side.

I will also be closing the shop for a few days so I can use that time to get caught up and prepare. According to the current forecast, next week is looking much more promising for shipping from my side. I want to make sure I have enough time to carefully pack and ship everyone who has been patiently waiting for their orders once the weather gives us the green light.

Thank you again for your patience and for allowing me to prioritize the safety of your animals. I promise I’m just as eager as you are to get everyone on their way!

THANK YOU! for your understanding, patience, and continued support!

Best regards,
Jamie Lessie
Jamiesontheweb@gmail.com